The process of setting up a company in a foreign country can be daunting, especially when faced with unfamiliar laws, regulations, and administrative procedures. Fortunately, entrepreneurs in Dubai can rely on the expertise of Company Setup Consultants in Dubai to navigate the intricacies of the business setup process.
In this comprehensive guide, we will explore the invaluable role of Company formation consultants Dubai has to offer and how they can help you with completing the essential steps to start your business successfully. From understanding legal structures to obtaining licenses and permits, these consultants will be your trusted partners on your entrepreneurial journey in the vibrant city of Dubai.
The companies that are looking to expand their businesses in the UAE Mainland need to produce all the documents mentioned below-
- Trade License/ incorporation certificate of the mother company
- A True copy of the company's memorandum/ articles of association
- Board of Directors resolution for being a partner in a new company in the UAE
- Power of attorney to the representative or manager
- Copy of Passport
- Emirates ID
- Family Book
- Work ID of the Emirati Shareholder at the time of registration of their company.
Whereas if an individual is going to start a business in UAE, then they must submit the following documents-
- Copy of Passport
- Emirates Id
- Family Book
- Work ID of the Emirati
- Copy of Passport Visa page & Emirati ID
- Tourist visa of Expat Partner
- Name suggestion (5 options)
There are different types of licenses for different types of business that entrepreneurs can choose from according to their nature of business. These licenses are as follows:
- Commercial License: This license gives the authority to import, export, distribution & store items that are specified on the license. A commercial license may have 3 different product lines or 10 similar product lines.
- Service License: This license is suitable for service providers. It permits the licensee to carry out different services within the free zone such as logistics, courier, insurance service provider, travel agent, tour services, car rental & more.
- Consultancy License: This license is for entities who offer expert or professional advice. It is issued to all manner of professionals including artisans and craftsmen.
- General Trading License: This license enables the licensee to trade in a wider range of activities & gives the freedom & flexibility to trade in any commodity which is permitted within the UAE.
- Industrial License: This license enables the licensee to import raw materials, then manufacture, process, assemble & package the specified products before exporting the finished products.
The Company Setup experts Dubai has registered to help individuals and companies set up their businesses in Dubai give multiple benefits such as-
- Charging 0% Corporate & Personal Tax.
- Providing 100% ownership to their clients
- Full ranges of business activities are permitted.
- 100% repatriation of capital and profits.
- There are no currency restrictions.
- 100% import and export tax exemption within the Free Zones.
- Simple and fast registration process with excellent customer support.
Thus, it can be concluded that the Company Setup Consultants in Dubai provide services to their clients so that their business acumen can be utilized to its full potential. The industry experts of company formation like MarkAi Corporate Services are there to guide entrepreneurs through all the processes and information they require to start a business.